пятница, 9 июля 2010 г.


I live in Akhtubinsk which is located on Volga river bank near famous Volgograd City (former Stalingrad) It is the town where military and civil fighter planes tests. One of the elements of the symbol of Akhtubinsk of course is a plane because this town is a heart of Russian plane industry. There is a monument to test-pilots of past, present and future. It is interesting that Moscow bureaucrats wanted to close this monument because they didn't like it.



I have seen fighter planes in the sky every day since I was 3 years old. And you think why do I live in this town? I live there because my father is a test-pilot. He took me several times to airbase. I was lucky enough to observe, touch and even sit in a pilot's cabin like V.V. Putin when he visits military bases.






















































In
August I will have to move to Zhukovskij because my father works there now. If Akhtubinsk is the heart of Russian plane industry than Zhukovskij is the soul of it. I visited this town last summer. It was Moscow Internatioal Air Show there. There were pilots and planes from over the world. There were 711 compunies from 34 countries at the Air Show. The total area of exhibition was over than 31 sq meters. So, if you have chance to be in Moscow region in summer time visit Moscow International Air Show.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий